TENUTA LA FAVOLA offers to its guests:
- The "kitchen of the vineyards", accomodates 28 guests and is designed as a common space for food preparation, tasting and relaxing together. It is equipped with a private bathroom and a room with a large refrigerator
- The pool on the vines. Located at the top of the hill, our pool overlooks the vineyards and the green fields that slope down to the sea at the horizon
- The court. Partly paved with river stones and partly meadow, the court is shaded by a century-old ficus which makes it a pleasant place to relax
- The playground. It 'a large lawn bordered by a dry stone wall that separates it from the vine. According to the family tradition, it hosts the team matches of Tenuta's residents (volleyball, archery and football)
- The ancient stone wash-house. Located in the middle of the olive grove and shaded by a centenary walnut and a laurel tree , the wash-house with his natural well and its fresh water is the goal of picnics and full-moon walks at night when the ground limestone shines
- The small company museum. Housed in the winery (place of grape processing) of the early nineteenth century, the museum houses a collection of tools from rural tradition, showing the evolution of winemaking from the eighteenth century to the present. The museum is a place of learning but also tasting and meeting room.